Heritage Homes Phase II
Brook & Winthrop – New Rochelle NY
Seven 3- story Townhouse Style Clusters
56 Low and Very Low Income Apartments
TOTAL SQ FT.:
Horton Winthrop II, LLC
PROJECT START DATE:
- The Second Phase of the Replacement of the obsolete Hartley Houses, a 70 year old 5 Building Campus Style development controlled by the New Rochelle Municipal Housing Authority that had become blight on the neighborhood at large.
- Required asbestos removal and careful demolition of two 6-story masonry buildings due to proximity to the recently completed Phase I.
- Constructed on a 3.7 acre site, the parcel required massive site work including interior streets, sidewalks, granite curbs, street lighting, and extensive landscaping.
- The Duplex two-bedroom units contain an extra bathroom. A separate, secure laundry facility as well as indoor recreation space is also being constructed for use by the residents.
- Project designed and constructed to be NYSERDA Energy Star Rated. Energy Efficient Construction including but not limited to Re-cycled exterior cladding; Energy Star Appliances; Bamboo floors; Energy Star Windows; Evergreen P-TAC units; Central Air in townhouse units; and Energy Star indoor and outdoor lighting.
- 77 Parking Spaces