location: 130 Mount Vernon Ave – Mt Vernon, NY
residential units: 81 units of 100% Affordable Apartments
total sq ft.: 98,000
additional info: 89 Parking spaces, rooftop recreation space, laundry facility
owner: 130 Modern, LLC
development cost: $30,000,000
project commencement date: December 2014
- 22 Units fully build out for persons with Special Needs
- 9,300 sq ft of Office/Community Space on First Floors
TRANSIT ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT:
- Located 1 Block from Mount Vernon West Metro North Railroad Station, shortest distance to Grand Central Station from Westchester County – 18 Minutes. Mt. Vernon Avenue Bus to Cross County Shopping Center and Empire Casino
- Minutes to Bronx river Parkway and Major Deegan Expressway
- Project designed and constructed to be NYSERDA Energy Star Rated. Energy Efficient Construction including but not limited to Re-cycled exterior cladding; Energy Star Appliances; Bamboo floors; Energy Star Windows; Evergreen P-TAC units; Central Air in townhouse units; and Energy Star indoor and outdoor lighting.
- Secure indoor and outdoor parking garage for 89 Vehicles
Secure Laundry Facility. Indoor Recreation Space. Rooftop Recreation Area and west facing apartment from floors 7- 11 with views of New York City Skyline and beautiful sunsets.
- All two bedroom units include 2 bathrooms